“People buy from people they know, like, and trust,”. “When you get into personal details, the relationship surpasses the business transaction.”
Every aspect of tourism has its primary basis in the concept of relationships and relationship building. With the social development, tourism has become one of the industries with the strongest development momentum and largest scale in the global economy.
“Tourism is essentially a service industry or, perhaps more accurately, an amalgamation of service industries”
“Travel agencies help travellers by categorizing through vast amounts of information to help their clients make the best possible travel arrangements. Travel agencies offer advice on destinations and make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodations, car rentals, and tours for their clients.
“Travel agencies are expected to be able to advise travellers about their destinations, such as weather conditions, local regulations, customs, attractions, exhibitions, shows, etc. For international travellers, agents also provide information on customs regulations, required documents (passports, visas, and certificates of vaccination), travel advisories, and currency exchange rates. In the event of changes in the itinerary in the middle of a trip, travel agencies mediate on the traveller’s behalf to make alternate booking arrangements.”
According to a research, it costs five times more to find a new customer than to retain a current customer.
Tips for how to increase customer retention for travel businesses, make & Keep them happy!
Share Updates regularly
Share new market insights, your opinion on the matter, and opportunities that your customers might not be aware of yet.
Don’t miss the chance to Congratulate
If something big happens for the company or your customer personally, be the first to congratulate him/her!
Send Thank You Notes
Thank you email/message or holiday cards are a great way to show some gratitude.
Give them options, but tell them which one you recommend
You are the expert, that’s why your customer will look to you for advice on tough choices. Share your recommended option with choices.
Always mindful towards your client’s time
Staying within the allocated time is good for you and for your customers.
Add a personal touch.
Personal connections have been key in establishing and maintaining long-lasting, happy relationships with your customers.
What role does Worldwide DMC play to let you & your customers feel happy?
- We regularly share updates via mailer with a word document option, that you can present among to your customers/clients.
- We provide 24×7 support to solve your queries for your customers while on tours
- We are strategically located in various countries and offer whatever your customers are looking for
- We assure Quality services to our travel trade partners & their clients right at their doorstep
- We open the doors to numerous travel options to all our B2B agents across the globe to the renowned and suggested countries attractions for their end clients.
- We specialise in providing all the ground based services that includes our own fleet of ground transportation, directly contracted hotel accommodations, restaurants, activities, excursions, conference venues and event management services etc.
- We works every second around the clock to make sure that the tentative set of events for a particular vendor matches as per the asked requirements.
Its always good to be in Touch …..
Reach us at :
Worldwide DMC Ltd
223, Twickenham Road, Isleworth, London TW7 6DH
Phone:+ 44 (0) 20 8569 8080
Email ID: Enquiries@wwdmc.com
Offices: United Kingdom, USA, Switzerland, France, UAE, Canada, India.